Friday, March 27

NOLA Press, New Projects

World-class drummer and music editor for NewOrleans.com, Kevin O'Day, graced us with his presence in our living room the other day to talk about our move to NOLA and future plans. Check out the awesome article here.

Otherwise, I've started a side-project called the TJ Gospel Project to play some gospel, blues and soul tunes. The band will include my pedal-steel playing friend Ed Williams, gospel drummer Mike Davis, and Frogs bassist Steve Rogers. Our debut gig will be APRIL 16th at Carrollton Station in New Orleans so please come out and support this new, soulful project!

Frogs Gone Fishin' is busier than I can describe with language right now, but please check for our New Orleans, Tennessee and late-nite JAZZFEST (!) dates.

Here's a picture of me having a blast, or trying to catch a raindrop in my mouth, while sitting in with Papa Grows Funk the other night:

No comments: