Tuesday, July 21

Fall Plans

So as you've probably noticed, I've been blogging from a thingy called ping.fm. Ping.fm updates multiple websites for you at once and is useful for sites which you'd prefer not visit everyday ie; MySpace for me.

This Ping.fm business is a cowardly way out of blogging however, and I'm going to stop it. Starting now. I became overwhelmed with writing in June when I took on the NewOrleans.com job, and lost focus.

But I won't start blogging regularly, in-depth again, just yet.

I want to know what you want to hear about. Tell me what you're interested in, because I could go on for days about Frogs Gone Fishin' or Mountainside Mardi Gras or life on the road/in the studio or the state of the music industry.... but I'd like to hear your opinions by commenting on this post or sending me an email at trevorjonesmusic@gmail.com .



Tell me what to write about!!! Tell me what the average person wants to know about a self-employed promoter, an independent musician, who still has somehow found time to muse about ultimate pointlessness on the internet!?!?! Damn this blogosphere and its infinite potential!! Guide me people, help a brother out....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're awesome for doing special needs teaching as well as your passion for music - playing and seeing! Keep it up man - and send cd's for airplay if you care to
KRSH 95.9fm
3565 Standish Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95407

linda Seabright, DJ
lindaseabright.blogspot.com

Trevor Jones said...

thanks! I have a feeling my blog could be about simple time management with everything that's going on right now... I thought life would get simpler after Mountainside Mardi Gras..

Unknown said...

not much news lately -- how about late fall and winter plans?