Monday, June 4

New Solo Project

I'm excited to announce that in addition to Ape Tit, Sessh, and Frogs Gone Fishin' shows I will be playing some solo dates this summer including album release parties at Cervantes Ballroom in Denver on June 20th and Samana Lounge in Vail on July 19th.

Please LIKE my Facebook Page HERE

and

Download the album for FREE HERE

The music I'm making with Ableton Live is different in that I'm free to record drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, vocals and any number of sounds and samples, right from home or on the road, on my own time. You might be surprised by the lack of guitar work if you're familiar with Frogs or my other projects, but keys and rhythm have always been a fascination of mine, guitar a way to melt faces and lead a band. PLEASE ENJOY AND COME OUT TO THE SHOWS!!!

No comments: